Bonus: Game - Jeu - Juego

HiSpAnoBeLgAs has invited me to play secretillos, in which we reveal seven truths. It's a little game circulating between blogeros - the taggers and the tagged. Sounds fair to me, considering I don't have much of a profile. Rules:

1. Tagged individuals must write seven truths on their blog, as well as the rules of the game.
2. They must then tag seven people and list them in their blog.
3. They must leave a message on each person's blog, inviting them to visit and play.


This is my first - and maybe only - such game. I'd like to tag more of you, but I'm going with seven at random. Here goes:

1. I am a former rhythmic gymnast
2. who loves roasted garlic and hummus
3. and has been to Transylvania three times.

4. Once, I washed a scraggly bike courier's garbage bag full of laundry. He was drunk and forgot it on the bus. (How would you feel?) I had to track him down through a biker cafe. I was staying with my grandmother that week. I had a heck of a time explaining to her why I was washing a strange man's dirty clothes.

5. I used to walk into street poles while reading books.
6. I have one grandmother-approved tattoo.

7. The little girl on the blog is me. You knew that, right?

Gretta, Fancy Dress, Dan, Tracey, Evalinn, Shari, Manic Mom, come on down.